Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd planned to conduct Off Campus Drive to hire post of Application Development Associate for 2018/2019/2020 Batch Engineering & MCA graduates. The more details about Accenture off campus given below.
Accenture Off Campus Event 2019:
|2018/2019||Application Development Associate|
|2020||Associate Software Engineer|
Accenture Off Campus Drive-Application Development Associate:
|Job Role||Application Development Associate|
|Salary (CTC)||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||21 September 2019|
|Last Date||18 September 2019|
Detailed Eligibility:Read more ↓
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA students graduated in the academic year 2018 and 2019
- Stream: All Branches
- Criteria: Aggregate of 65% or 6.5 CGPA (from first to last semesters i.e. all semesters) and above at the time of recruitment process/during onboarding
- No active backlog at the time of application or joining Accenture
- Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of highest degree)
- Should be an Indian Citizen.
- Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work.
- All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India.
- Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)
Developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, they use their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation……Read more>>