AIATSL Recruitment 2019: Air India Air Transport Services Limited is going to recruit 214 candidates for various posts for ground duties at Mumbai Station on Fixed Term Contract basis for a period of three years. As per the AIATSL Mumbai Recruitment 2019 notification, these 214 vacancies are allocated for Customer Agent, Jr. Executive – Human Resource/ Administration, Assistant Human Resource/ Administration & Handyman posts. Applicants who are seeking Maharashtra govt jobs those aspirants may attend the interview at Mumbai on following dates (i.e.) 09.09.2019, 13.09.2019 & 14.09.2019.
Air India AIATSL Recruitment 2019 notification and application form is available in official website (www.airindia.in). Aspirants should have passed 10th/ SSC/ Degree/ MBA and age limit should be 28 years & 35 years. Selection will be based on screening & group discussion. Selected candidates will be placed at Air India Air Transport Services Limited, Mumbai. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via DD. More details of Air India recruitment vacancy, upcoming AIATSL job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.Read more ↓
Air India Air Transport Services Limited shortly AIATSL is one of the services of Air India. It is an Indian domestic airline under the control of Government of India. Air India has been functioning since 1946. Headquarter of Air India is located in New Delhi. Indira Gandhi International Airport acts as Main hub for Air India and Chhatrapati Sivaji Airport is Secondary hub. Formerly, it was called as Tata Airlines. Presently, there are more than twenty thousand employees are working in Air India. Generally, Air India operates airbus and boeing type aircrafts.
Details of AIATSL Mumbai Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Air India Air Transport Services Limited|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Name||Customer Agent, Jr. Executive – Human Resource/ Administration, Assistant Human Resource/ Administration & Handyman|
|Job Location||Mumbai [Maharashtra]|
|Walk in Interview date||09.09.2019, 13.09.2019 & 14.09.2019|
You may visit www.airindia.inWebsite to get more details about Mumbai AIATSL recruitment. Here you will get information of Customer Agent, Handyman & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Air India AIATSL 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the Air India notification, overall 214 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Jr. Executive – Human Resource/ Administration||08||Rs.25300|
|Assistant Human Resource/ Administration||06||Rs.20190|
Eligibility Criteria for AIATSL Customer Agent, Handyman & Other Posts
- Aspirants should have passed 10th/ SSC/ Degree/ MBA from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Executive – Human Resource / Administration: age limit should be 35 years.
- All other posts: age limit should be 28 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on screening & group discussion.
- Rs.500 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ EXSM candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via offline (demand draft – in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai)
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|09.09.2019, 13.09.2019 & 14.09.2019||0900 Hrs to 1200 Hrs||Systems & Training Division, 2nd floor, GSD Complex, Near Sahar Police Station, Airport Gate No.-5, Sahar, Andheri-E,Mumbai-400099|
How to attend Air India Air Transport Services Limited 2019 Interview
- Go to official website airindia.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Various Posts in AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD at Mumbai”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.