Amazon- Get Rs 200 Cashback on Complete KYC verification at your Doorstep. Anyone from Photocopy of Government issued address proof– Driving license/Passport/Voter card and PAN card & One passport size photograph needs to be submitted for completing KYC. Doorstep KYC process takes around 7 days to complete. Amazon will send notification on the status of your application. After Complete your KYC, your balance limit will be increased from Rs.10,000 to Rs.1 lakh
How to Get Rs 200 Cashback on Complete KYC verification at your Doorstep?
1) First of all, Visit hereRead more ↓
2) Enter your Pin code and As per Depending on your location feasibility you will be able to fill the options, else select “Email me when available” option to get notified. As of Now Valid for selected cities like Bangalore – 560001 and more
3) . Choose a date and time slot as per your convenience and provide address where verification can be conducted
4) A background-verified agent will arrive at the scheduled time to verify your original proof of address and PAN card
5) Handover photocopy of Government issued address proof – Driving license/Passport/Voter card, PAN card and one passport size photograph to agent. You will also need to sign the KYC form
6) Documents will be sealed in an envelope and brought back for re-verification
8) The customer will receive the cashback amount in the form of Amazon Pay balance, which will be credited to their balance within 5 days of successful KYC verification ( Offer Source – Visit Here )
Terms and conditions:-
- What is KYC? Why do I need to complete KYC?
- Amazon pay balance is RBI regulated pre-paid instrument which mandates completion of FULL KYC within one year of account opening. Customer will not be able to add money into the account post 1 year, however there is no restriction on using the existing balance.
- How is it different from min. KYC detail provided earlier?
- Min. KYC detail, providing officially valid document number, is required to open Amazon pay balance account with validity of one year. To continue using Amazon pay balance account you need to complete FULL KYC.
- What do I need to verify before submitting KYC request?
- Name on Amazon pay balance should be same as KYC documents
- Should have valid Government issued address proof– Driving license/Passport/Voter card and PAN card
- Note: Customer placing KYC request should be present at the time of KYC verification.
- What all documents need to be submitted for completing KYC?
- Photocopy of Government issued address proof– Driving license/Passport/Voter card and PAN card One passport size photograph
- Note: When our agent comes to collect these documents, you’ll also need to show the original documents to him for verification purpose
- How long will it take for my account to be upgraded?
- Doorstep KYC process takes around 7 days to complete. Amazon will send notification on the status of your application.
- How will I know if my account is upgraded?
- You will receive SMS and email notification once the KYC verification is complete. Your account limits will be upgraded to 1 lakh for the month.
Terms & Conditions:-
1) This KYC cashback Offer (“Offer”) is provided by Amazon Payments (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/”Amazon”) on www.amazon.in and its mobile application/site thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”). “Amazon Pay Balance” is a sum of all the balances associated with Amazon.in Gift Cards (“Gift Cards”) and ‘Your Money’ in your Amazon.in account. Amazon.in Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited (“Qwikcilver”) and are subject to the Amazon.in Gift Card Terms and Conditions (“Gift Card Terms”). ‘Your Money’ balance is issued by APIPL and is subject to the Amazon Pay balance Terms & Conditions.
2) You agree that, by participating in or availing this Offer, you will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”). These Offer Terms are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale which you agree by using Amazon.in and the Gift Card Terms available Here. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to this Offer only. To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to this Offer only.
3) This Offer will commence on 1st Nov to 31st Dec 2018 (“Offer Period”), unless extended/terminated by APIPL, in its sole discretion without any prior notice.
4) During the Offer Period, customer who completes KYC verification shall be entitled to receive a flat cashback of Rs. 200 per customer during the offer period.
5) The cashback will be given be given in the form of Amazon Pay Balance (by way of Amazon.in Gift Cards issued by Qwikcilver), subject to these Offer Terms.
6) The applicable cashback amount under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon.in account in the form of Amazon Pay Balance within 5 days of KYC successful KYC verification at backend.
7) The queries regarding the Offer need to be directed to APIPL and will be entertained only till expiry of the Offer Period. Any complaints regarding the cashback need to be directed to APIPL and will be entertained only 15 days post issuance of cashback.
8) Neither APIPL nor ASSPL make any warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose or for delivery or after sales services, in relation to any products purchased by you from Amazon.in). You hereby release APIPL and ASSPL from liability of any kind relating to the aforesaid.
9) There are no cash or other alternatives available in whole or in part, in relation to the benefits under this Offer.
10) All applicable taxes and levies in relation to the products and the Offer, including without limitation sales tax, service tax, goods and services tax etc., shall be payable by you.
11) The Offer is subject to laws of India. The courts at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes or any matter arising out of this Offer.
12) No requests for transfer or assignment of the benefits under the Offer shall be entertained. You agree that all decisions of APIPL or ASSPL (as the case may be) related to the Offer are final and binding on you. Failure by APIPL or ASSPL (as the case may be) to enforce any of these Offer Terms in any instance shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the Offer Terms and shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
13) You or any Amazon.in customer is not bound in any manner to participate in or avail the Offer. This Offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis and participating in or availing the Offer is voluntary.
14) APIPL and/or ASSPL reserve the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether, at any time without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.