Amazon- Get Rs 200 Cashback on Complete KYC verification at your Doorstep. Anyone from Photocopy of Government issued address proof– Driving license/Passport/Voter card and PAN card & One passport size photograph needs to be submitted for completing KYC. Doorstep KYC process takes around 7 days to complete. Amazon will send notification on the status of your application. After Complete your KYC, your balance limit will be increased from Rs.10,000 to Rs.1 lakh
How to Get Rs 200 Cashback on Complete KYC verification at your Doorstep?
1) First of all,Read more ↓
2) Enter your Pin code and As per Depending on your location feasibility you will be able to fill the options, else select “Email me when available” option to get notified. As of Now Valid for selected cities like Bangalore – 560001 and more.
3) . Choose a date and time slot as per your convenience and provide address where verification can be conducted
4) A background-verified agent will arrive at the scheduled time to verify your original proof of address and PAN card
5) Handover photocopy of Government issued address proof – Driving license/Passport/Voter card, PAN card and one passport size photograph to agent. You will also need to sign the KYC form
6) Documents will be sealed in an envelope and brought back for re-verification
8) The customer will receive the cashback amount in the form of Amazon Pay balance, which will be credited to their balance within 5 days of successful KYC verification.
Terms and conditions:-
- What is KYC? Why do I need to complete KYC?
- Amazon pay balance is RBI regulated pre-paid instrument which mandates completion of FULL KYC within one year of account opening. Customer will not be able to add money into the account post 1 year, however there is no restriction on using the existing balance.
- How is it different from min. KYC detail provided earlier?
- Min. KYC detail, providing officially valid document number, is required to open Amazon pay balance account with validity of one year. To continue using Amazon pay balance account you need to complete FULL KYC.
- What do I need to verify before submitting KYC request?
- Name on Amazon pay balance should be same as KYC documents
- Should have valid Government issued address proof– Driving license/Passport/Voter card and PAN card
- Note: Customer placing KYC request should be present at the time of KYC verification.
- What all documents need to be submitted for completing KYC?
- Photocopy of Government issued address proof– Driving license/Passport/Voter card and PAN card One passport size photograph
- Note: When our agent comes to collect these documents, you’ll also need to show the original documents to him for verification purpose
- How long will it take for my account to be upgraded?
- Doorstep KYC process takes around 7 days to complete. Amazon will send notification on the status of your application.
- How will I know if my account is upgraded?
- You will receive SMS and email notification once the KYC verification is complete. Your account limits will be upgraded to 1 lakh for the month……Read More>>>