Axis Bank Recruitment 2019 for the role of Assistant Manager through Axis Bank Young Bankers 1 Year Program. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Axis Bank Recruitment 2019 Details: Assistant ManagerRead more ↓
|Job Role||Customer Service Officer|
|Salary||Rs 4.12 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
Axis Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduates from any stream or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from a recognized University are eligible to apply.
- 50% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR Aggregate of 50% and above in all years of Graduation
- This score should be aggregate percentage score of your 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th (if applicable) year of your Graduation course.
- If you are appearing for your final year of graduation in 2019, you are also eligible to apply for ABYB program 2019-20.
- In such cases, the proof of your aggregate score of min 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in Graduation will have to be submitted within first semester(before start of End Term exams) of your ABYB course to the college authorities. The admission offer will be provisional and will stand cancelled if you do not fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Post Graduate Students (pursuing or completed) are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and max 29 years (born on or after 1st April 1989)
Axis Bank Recruitment Salary:
On successful completion of the course the student would be absorbed in the role of ‘Customer Service Officer’ at Assistant Manager in the Bank with a gross CTC (cost to company) of Rs. 4.48 lakhs per annum (This is inclusive of Loan benefits and Indicative Performance linked Bonus plus Retrials).
Young Bankers will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.5,000/- per month for the first 9 months to meet the out of pocket expenses and Rs. 12,000/-per month during the internship towards their living expenses.
About Axis Bank Young Bankers Program: Axis Bank Young Bankers Programme is a one year, full time residential programme which will be conducted at two training campuses…..Read More>>