Company: Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC)
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) is also known as Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) it is located in Mumbai, the capital city of Maharashtra.Read more ↓
BMC was established in the year 1888 under the Bombay Municipal Corporation Act. Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai is responsible for administration and civic infrastructure of the city, and it is India’s richest municipal corporation.
Official Website: www.portal.mcgm.gov.in
Positions: Junior Engineer
Total Vacancies: 341
- For Junior Engineer (Civil): 243 Posts
- For Junior Engineer (Mechanical and Electrical): 98 Posts
Salary: Rs.38,600 – 1,22,800/- PM
Job Location: Mumbai
Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical engineering from a recognised university.
Maximum Age Limit:
- For Open category: 38 years
- For Reserved Category: 45 years
The selection process is based on the written test/ interview.
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen candidates: Rs.400/-
Payment Mode: Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates……..Read More>>