CISCO Recruitment for Software Engineer Test:
|Job Role||Software Engineer Test|
- Bachelor’s degree in CS/EE/EC or technical equivalent.
- Experience: 1 year to 4 years.
- Very strong Data structure and algorithms knowledge
- Expert knowledge and hands-on experience in C, Python
- TCP/IP Network and multithread programming, RTOS knowledge
- Exposure to deployment architectures in routing and switching areas
- One or more areas in Routing technologies: MPLS, OSPF, BGP, ISIS, L2/L3VPN,
- One or more TCP/IP application protocols: DHCP, L2TP, SMTP, FTP, RADIUS/DIAMETER, SNMP, PPP
- Experience in using TGENs from IXIA or Spirent family
- Exposure to Xml, Netconf/ Yang, REST APIs
- Exposure to KAFKA, pipeline, MangoDB, InfluxDB, Kubernetes, OpenStack, Dockers/Contrainers
- will be of added advantage.
Job Description:Read more ↓
- In your role as a Software Engineer, you will develop products that are deployed by some of the top tier service providers in the world.
- You will work with a BU-wide dynamic technical community, learning from experts and translating this learning into exciting opportunities for the company and personal growth.
- Experience the exhilaration of mentoring colleagues and working on ground breaking technologies…………Read More>>
Source by freshersvoiceShare: