International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.Read more ↓
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Technical Support Associate
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best in Industry
- BE/ B.Tech – CSE, EEE, ECE, Mech, Telecom Engineering
- Minimum 0 to 2 years of experience in Technical Support role
- As a Technical Support Associate, you will be responsible to solve client issues in an effective and timely manner as prescribed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where challenged and inspired every single day.
- And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handle complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers
- Provide remote infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis
- Collaborate with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
- Act as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements……Read more>>