Indian Air Force AFCAT 02/2019 for the courses commencing in July 2020 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) / Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical) and Ground Duty (Non-technical) Branches & Online applications are also invited for NCC Special Entry Scheme (For grant of PC/SSC in Flying Branch). The detailed eligibility and application process of AFCAT 2019 are given in below. Candidates can also try other Indian Air Force Jobs
AFACT is Air Force Common Admission Test conducted by Indian Force in National level. AFCAT will be conducted twice in the year for the recruitment of Flying Branch, Technical Branch, and ground Duty Staff under Indian Air Force. After the written test (AFCAT) result candidates are shortlisted based on the fixed cutoff for the further interview or personality test. The personality test will be conducted for 6 days with two stages of intelligence test, Psychological test, Group tasks, and Personal Interview. For all the three branches in the Air Force, both men and women can apply. While for Women Short Service Commission will be offered, for men both Short Service Commission and Permanent service will be offered. An individual can have a maximum of 16 attempts (2 attempts per year) while a total of 8 attempts for AFCAT written and 8 attempts through fast track selection entry.Read more ↓
AFCAT 2019-Officers Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Commissioned Officers|
|Exam Name||AFCAT 2/2019-Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree (Final Year also apply)|
|Salary||Rs 56,100 – 1,10,700/Month|
|Job location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||1 June 2019|
|Last Date||30 June 2019|
AFCAT 2019 Detailed Eligibility:
- Minimum of 60% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level.
- Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline from a recognised University who have attained minimum 60% marks or equivalent OR BE/B Tech (Four Year Course) from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
- Cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- Final Year students are also eligible to apply, provided they do not have any backlog at the time of AFSB Testing and produce Degree certificate issued by the University as per the date stipulated in the advertisement.
Ground Duty (Technical):
- After completion of Engineering degree or while in your final year/semester of Engineering
- For both Men and Women. Permanent Commission (for men) / Short Service Commission (For men and women)
- Marks – Must have scored a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent in any one of the listed disciplines.
- Final year students are eligible to apply provided they do not have any present backlog at the time of SSB testing and they produce provisional/ original degree issued by the University as per the date stipulated in the advertisement.
- Graduate Degree (Minimum three years degree course) in any discipline from a recognised university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent or cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent…….Read more>>