IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) is offering 9 nights/10 days ‘Heritage Tour’ package at an all-inclusive price of Rs. 9,250, as mentioned on IRCTC Tourism official website- irctctourism.com. The tour will start on May 10, 2018 and falls under IRCTC Tourism’s special ‘Bharat Darshan Tourist’ package. In order to avail this offer, customers can do the booking online via IRCTC Tourism official website or through tourist facilitation centre, zonal offices and regional offices. The destinations covered under this package are Goa, Mumbai, Aurangabad, Ajantha, Ellora and Hyderabad.
Here are key things to know about IRCTC Heritage Tour Package:Read more ↓
1. The boarding points of the package include Madurai, Dindigul, Trichy, Vriddhachalam, Villupuram, Chennai Egmore, Yesvantpur, Hassan and Mangalore.
2. The de-boarding points of the tour package include Arsikere, Hassan, Yesvantpur, Chennai Egmore, Villupuram, Vriddhachalam, Trichy, Dindigul and Madurai.
3. The travelling mode of the special tour is train and class is sleeper. Train will leave Madurai at 00:05 am.
4. No fare is charged for child below 5 year, said IRCTC Tourism.
5. Children of 5 years and above are entitled to pay the full adult fare, mentioned IRCTC Tourism on the website.
6. This package includes night stay/fresh up at dharmashalas/ hall/ dormitories on multi sharing basis.
7. Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch, dinner and 1 litre drinking water per day are also offered with this package.
8. Non AC road transfers on SIC basis, tour escort and security on train are also available.
9. This package excludes items of personal nature i.e. laundry, medicines, entrance fee for temples/ other sightseeing places and service of tour guide.
10. Passengers have to board and de-board the train at nominated stations as per the final Indian Railways order and local transportation expenses are to be borne by tourists on their own, said IRCTC Tourism.
Source by ndtvShare: