Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has released recruitment notification for Trackman, Assistant Pointsman, and Khalasi posts from such candidates whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway Project.
- Number of posts: 100 posts
- Name of the post: Trackman, Assistant Pointsman, and Khalasi posts
- Age limit: 18 to 33 years
- Last date to apply: September 16, 2018
Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility conditions can apply through the official website for Konkan Railway Corporation Limited.Read more ↓
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018: Addition of 3 more languages
Earlier the recruitment notification was live from May 22 to July 6 in which only two languages (Hindi and English) where available as option for question paper. Now, three more languages have been added to the options — Marathi, Kannada, and Konkani.
Read: RBI invites applications for Grade B Officers Recruitment 2018: Check eligibility criteria and other details here
Candidates who are selected after the selection process will be posted across Maharashtra, Goa, and Karnataka.
The candidate must have passed the class 10th exam from a recognized board of education.
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018: Age limit
- The age limit is 18 to 33 years
- The lower age limit is common for all the notified posts
- The age will be reckoned as on 01.07.2018
- Candidates should check the detailed advertisement for relaxation in upper age limit
Who is a land loser?
A land loser candidate is defined as a person who has lost his land for KRCL project between Roha (Maharashtra) to Thokur (Karnataka) on KRCL route or his/her spouse, son, unmarried daughter, paternal grandson, paternal unmarried granddaughter only.
KRCL has a policy of giving recruitment to ONLY one member per aquisition whose land has been acquired by KRCL.