Mindtree off campus drive scheduled to hire Software Engineer for 2019/2020 Batch Engineering graduates at across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Mindtree Off Campus Drive Details:
Mindtree Off Campus Drive for Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
Detailed Eligibility:Read more ↓
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA-2019/2020 Batch
- 10th and 12th percentage – 65%
- Aggregate of 65% in Engineering (BE / B.Tech / MCA only)
- Candidates need to clear all exams before joining & should come with Degree Certificates
- Branch of study: CSE/ISE/IT and Circuital Branches ECE/TCE/EE only
Training Duration and completion:
- The residential learning program is spread across 12 weeks at Mindtree Kalinga. Learners will have to successfully complete all learning assessments through this period to graduate from Orchard.
- Thereafter, you will be assigned to a work location that could be Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune or Bhubaneswar, depending on our business need and considering your preference. Whichever location you work from, your learning experience and collaborative experience with colleagues would be similar.
Remuneration and benefits:
- Our remuneration is among industry standard levels with Rs. 3,50,000 p.a.
- While at Mindtree Kalinga for your 3 month learning program, you will receive a stipend of Rs. 22,000 per month (Rs. 6,000 would be auto-deducted monthly while at Kalinga for your stay and unlimited laundry).
- Upon successful completion of your learning program, you will receive Rs. 12,000 (no claim required) as relocation expenses to your
new work location.
- With all the investments Mindtree makes in your career development, a service agreement of Rs. 2 lakhs for 2 years from your date of joining will be in effect……Read more>>