Booking train ticket? Things are just getting simpler for rail passengers. Now Go Cashless !! Go Paperless !! The Indian Railways has been promoting three C’s- Cashless transactions (Digital payment), Contact less ticketing (no need to physically visit the point of sale) and Customer convenience and experience.
Follow the steps for Mobile ticketing:Read more ↓
- Install “UTS” App (Free of Cost) in your GPS enabled Smart Phone from Google Play Store/ Window Store / Apple Store
- Sign up & Register your Mobile No., Name, DOB, ID, Etc (One time Activity).
- After Successful Registration, an SMS will be sent to the Mobile (4 digit Password) & R-Wallet (Zero Balance) will be created.
- Login: Login ld – Registered Mobile No Password – m-pin (4 digit received through SMS)
- Recharge R-WALLET through Debit/Credit Cards, Net Banking, UPI or from Unreserved Ticket Counter at stations
- Recharge value is Rs. 100/- (minimum) in multiple of Rs 100/- Subject to maximum wallet balance 10,000/-
- Avail 5% Bonus on every recharge through R-WalIet.
- Ticket can be booked from 20mts. off the station premises and up to 2 kms.
- Journey tickets (Non-concessional), Platform tickets & Seasonal tickets can be booked.
- Ticket is generated in the mobile application itself as it is a paperless ticket (No need to take printout).
- Ticket once generated cannot be cancelled I refunded. No Advance ticket booking is allowed. Journey should be commenced within 3 hours of Booking of ticket.
- Use “Show Ticket” option to show the ticket to Ticket Checking staff. If the passenger is not able to show the ticket to Ticket checking Staff due to any reason, he/she shall be treated as travelling without ticket and fine will be imposed as per extant Rules. “Show Ticket” option works even if there is no internet connection.