RBI Recruitment 2018 for Officers: 166 Posts
|Job Role||Officers Grade B|
|Qualification||Any degree/ MBA/M.Sc/Others|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||3 July 2018|
|Last Date||23 July 2018|
RBI Recruitment: Detailed Eligibility for RBI Officers:
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General):Read more ↓
- A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations.
- The minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s degree will be in aggregate for all semesters/years.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR:
A Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM:
- A Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years; OR
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an institute of repute; OR
- M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate of all semesters/years OR
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years.
Age Limit (As on 3.7.2018): Between 21 and 30 years.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe
- 3 years for Other Backward Classes
- 10 years for Persons with Disabilities.
- Other as per government policy
RBI Recruitment – List of Vacancies: 166 Posts
- Officers in Grade-B (DR) – General – 127 Posts
- Officers in Grade-B (DR) – DEPR – 22 Posts
- Officers in Grade-B (DR) – DSIM – 17 Posts
Selection Process for RBI Recruitment 2018 for Officers:
- The selection process of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General) posts will be done through ON-LINE examinations in Phase – I and Phase – II and interview.
- The selection process of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR & Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM posts will be done through ON-LINE examinations in Phase – II and interview.
Phase-I Online Examination: (Objective Type)
- The Paper consist tests of General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning.
- This will comprise a single Paper for 200 marks and A composite time of test is 120 minutes.
Phase–II Online Examination
- It will consist of three papers as Paper-I (Economic and Social Issues), Paper II (English (Writing Skills)) & Paper-III (Finance and Management)
- This will comprise a three Papers for 300 marks and A composite time of test is 270 minutes. (90 Minutes for each paper)
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview, based on aggregate of marks obtained in Phase-II (Paper-I +Paper-II +Paper-III).
- Interview will be of 50 marks. Candidate may opt for interview either in Hindi or English.
- Final Selection will be through merit list which will be prepared by adding marks secured by candidates in Phase-II examination and interview.
Payable from 03.07.2018 to 23.07.2018 (Online payment)
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.100/-
- GEN/OBC candidates: Rs.850/-
- Employees of RBI (Staff Candidates): Nil
How to apply RBI Recruitment 2018-Officers Vacancy?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions in online from 3 July to 23 July 2018.
RBI Recruitment 2018-Important Dates:
- Commencement of online registration of application: 03.07.2018
- Closure of registration of application: 23.07.2018
- Online Fee Payment: 03.07.2018 to 23.07.2018
- Gr. B (DR) – General Phase I Examination: 16.08.2018
- Gr. B (DR) – General Phase II Examination: 07.09.2018
Source by freshersvoiceShare: