Reliance Jio offer: Reliance Industries’ telecom arm Reliance Jio has surprised its customers with lucrative plans since its launch, but with the latest offer it seems to have decided to sweeten the taste buds of its subscribers too. The telco is offering 1GB free additional 4G data to its customers who can scan the bar code from the wrapper of a Dairy Milk chocolate that they bought.
This RJio offer is valid till September 30, and users can avail the free data over and above their regular data plan. Jio’s ‘Cadbury Dairy Milk, the wrapper that gives’ offer is live on MyJio app. Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate worth Rs 5, Rs 10, Rs 20, Rs 40 and Rs 100 will be eligible for free data.Read more ↓
Users can also scan bar code of Dairy Milk Crackle worth Rs 40, Dairy Milk Roast Almond worth Rs 40, Dairy Milk Fruit & Nut worth Rs 40 or Rs 80 as well as Dairy Milk Lickables of Rs 35 to get free 1GB 4G data.
How to avail 1GB free 4G data with a Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate via Myjio app:
1. Users should visit MyJio App
2. The App will show a new banner with the Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate offer, just tap on it
3. Now tap on ‘Participate Now’ option on the next screen
4. Users can scan the barcode of empty Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate wrapper
5. The free additional data will be transferred to the subscribers’ MyJio account in the next 7 to 8 business days.
Notably, the free 1GB data will be given to users over and above their Jio plan. The terms and conditions of the offer include that only one wrapper can be redeemed per Jio account.